Vacancy Account Manager UK
Due to recent significant sales growth, Ahrend UK requires an Account Manager to join its high performing team who will contribute to further market share growth in London and UK.
Your focus will be on managing Royal Ahrend’s key accounts and developing new business within existing UK clients and global accounts which are represented in UK.
• Deliver budgeted turnover, profit margin, and KPI’s in line with the ambitious UK sales growth;
• Actively build, develop and explore business opportunities using the specialist knowledge in the UK and Netherlands team;
• Reporting management information in line with the Sales Plan;
• Following Ahrend Group HR policy, guidelines and Ahrend code of conduct;
• Providing input and exchange: competition, product development, etc.
Required experience & qualifications
• High level of professional and intellectual ability;
• Sales professional who is ready to take the next career step;
• At least 3 years of experience in a commercial B to B environment with demonstrably successful achievement of improvements in commercial performance;
• Preferably has a proven network of influencers in the fields of Facility, Procurement and Real Estate;
• Preferably a knowledge of the furnishings and fittings market and experience of national tender processes;
• Knowledge of PC applications, particularly in relation to presentations;
• Hold a full UK driving license.
• A challenging position with possibilities for international career development;
• An entrepreneurial, inspiring and innovative work environment;
• A competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, depending on education and relevant work experience.
Are you excited to become our new Accountmanager UK?
If you recognise yourself in the profile above, please send your motivation letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Peter Lintott, Managing Director Ahrend). You can refer to the vacancy “Account Manager UK”. For more information about the position you can contact Peter Lintott as well.